Public Event Performances
You are invited to the following public events:
- NO JAM SESSION THIS SUNDAY (Feb 3)- Folks at the Pizza Parlor will be sharing the excitement of the Super Bowl!
- First & third Sunday Jam Sessions - We are back permanently at the Straw Hat on Mather Field Road in Rancho Cordova, but our hours have changed: we jam from 1:00 to 3:00 in the afternoon.
Banjo players are welcome to sit in. Everyone is welcome to enjoy the music for free. Excellent pizza and other refreshments available for purchase. Fan clips of jams.
- Don't miss this year's Banjo-Rama, Friday, Saturday & Sunday May 17-19 at the Lion's Gate Hotel, 3410 Westover St. McClellan Park, Sacramento CA. Please see the Banjo-Rama Website for more details.
We have approximately 75 private performances each year. Here are the ones for this month and next:
Wednesday, February 6th, 2019 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMCarlton Plaza of Sacramento & Crown Plaza 1075 / 1071 Fulton Avenue, Sacramento 95825.
This will be in the back building.Contact: Roie 916-971-4800
Wednesday, March 13th, 2019 2:00 PM to 3:00 PMGolden Pond Retirement Community 3415 Mayhew Road, Sacramento 95827.
From Hwy 50 go south on Bradshaw, turn right onto Goethe, turn right onto Mayhew to address.Contact: Joseph Activities@crmscommunities.com 916-369-0331
- Banjo-Jam-A-Rama - April 6, 7 & 8, 2018
The Courtyard by Marriott, near Arden Mall and Cal Expo
THE Sacramento Banjo event of the year! Shows, Bands, Stars, Workshops, Vendors, Jam Sessions! This year's event focused on participation, with jam sessions every day. There were even special Ragtime jams with famous Ragtime piano players. A marvellous time was had by all!
- Sacramento Music Festival - May 26-29, 2017 - Old Town, Sacramento. The Sacramento Music Festival is a four-day, all-day party featuring LIVE music, 100 unique performances, street dancing, animated parades, instruments booming, and great food and drink in an energetic atmosphere.